2. Jess Hohenstein and Malte Jung. 2018. "AI-Supported Messaging: An Investigation of Human-
Human Text Conversation with AI Support." CHI'18 Extended Abstracts. pdf
2. Jess Hohenstein, Hani Khan, Kramer Canfield, Sam Tung, Rocio Perez Cano. 2016. "Shorter Wait Times: The Effects of Various Loading Screens on Perceived Performance." CHI'16 Extended Abstracts. pdf
3. Dakota O'Dell, Seoho Lee, Jess Hohenstein, David Erickson. 2016. "A Smartphone Platform for Quantitative Point-of-Care Detection of Micronutrient Deficiencies." PITTCON, Atlanta, GA, USA.
4. Seoho Lee, Dakota O'Dell, Jess Hohenstein, Susannah Colt, Saurabh Mehta, David Erickson. 2016. "NutriPhone: smartphone platform for vitamin B12 quantification in point-of-care settings." Photonics West, San Francisco, CA, USA.
1. Jess Hohenstein, Eric P.S. Baumer, Lindsay Reynolds, Elizabeth L. Murnane, Dakota O'Dell, Seoho Lee, Shion Guha, Yu Qi, Erin Rieger, Phil Adams, and Geri Gay. "Supporting Accurate Interpretation of Self-Administered Medical Test Results for Mobile Health: The Importance of Design, Demographics, and Health Condition". JMIR Human Factors 5(1).
2. Jess Hohenstein, Dakota O'Dell, Elizabeth L. Murnane, Zhengda Lu, David Erickson, Geri Gay. "Enhancing the Usability of an Optical Reader System to Support Point-of-Care Rapid Diagnostic Testing". JMIR Human Factors 4(4).
3. Seoho Lee, Dakota O'Dell, Jess Hohenstein, Susannah Colt, Saurabh Mehta, David Erickson. 2016. "NutriPhone: a mobile platform for low-cost point-of-care quantification of vitamin B12 concentrations." Scientific Reports 6, 28237.
1. Jess Hohenstein. 2016. "Development of a Compact Optical Rapid Diagnostic Test Reader and a Point-of-Care Fluorescence Lateral Flow Assay for Dengue Detection". Cornell Theses and Dissertations.